Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Schedule

Last night I tried a kind of new schedule: Coming back from work and taking an hour to get some food, going on-line to reply to messages and do my blogging and so on for an hour and a half or so, then switching off the computer for a couple of hours or so to read and watch TV and write in my journal, and then go back on to the computer for an hour or so without going on the internet so I can get some writing done (or take an hour to try drawing or something), then have half an hour or an hour chilling out before bed. I tried it last night and I managed to write about 1000 words, which was quite good.

The Akira graphic novels which I ordered arrived in the mail today. It was really good. They arrived before I left for work.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home