Monday, October 17, 2016

Dreamcatcher

I finally finished watching Game of Thrones season four, which I really liked. I'm hoping to start season five this evening. 

I went in to work today, and I was pretty busy. I listened to the Just a Story podcast which was quite a dark episode about situations where actual dead bodies have been confused for Halloween decorations. 

On a lighter note, I listened to the How Did This Get Made? podcast which was discussing the movie Dreamcatcher, probably the worst movie ever based on a Stephen King novel - and that's saying a lot. It's about four psychic friends on a hunting trip who come up against aliens that burst out of people's butts. I saw it when it first came out in 2003, and according to the notes I made at the time, it's garbage. The podcast was funny though.

I also heard Talking Movies which was about those movies that you loved when you were younger, but are now reluctant to watch again for fear that they might not be as good as you remember, or movies that you once loved, but now think are terrible.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home